Pro Wrestling Only

Tonight's RAW

Coffey

Guest Cam Chaos

Jesus, didn't they do away with the whole thing after that Rock angle? Good Lord, they've already wheeled out HLA with Trish and Mickie and turned that into a pop at the lass McMahon groped, I can only guess this will end with something to do with Bret Hart or maybe Zach Gowen at this rate. Give it 4 months and Sable will be back.

Guest Prince Mishkin

I love boobs!

This Edge promo started off cold and got better. Edge is rambling a tich though. He's still my guy! Foley is kicking all kinds of ass.

There's a bunch of past stories they can run with in that match, at least. Of course, I doubt the creative team remembers half of them.

So Mickie buried her face in Trish's crotch, huh? I guess we're past the "subtle hints" phase of this feud.

Guest Dangerous A

Foley's non-reaction was downright scary. It makes him look really, really bad and I'm sure Edge is just hating how this is not looking like a good program right about now. Things could change in the next month, but right now, Foley is cold.

Rest of the show was ok until the final skit. I flipped over to Raw and it was in the middle of Marty getting ready to kiss Vince's ass. My wife then proceeded to shake her head and said "You and your friends actually pay money for this?"

I didn't have a real good answer for her. What was I gonna say, "you're taking it out of context"? Another reason to be embarassed as a wrestling fan.

The crowd was pretty active cheering for HHH and booing Cena.

I loved when Cena was all "WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT!" and HHH had to stop himself from laughing. I was waiting for one of them to play the OMG SHOOT~! card and mention Steph, but then that would have actually made their angle interesting when it's becoming clear HHH just wants to plow through and have another conquest - audience intrest be damned.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

They were also cheering for Murdoch over RVD. The crowd was weird. Did something ACTUALLY happen between Cena and Stephanie in real life? You guys keep mentioning it like it was some epic fling.

About Hbk Mind numbingly silly shirt, Im pretty sure its one of the half asses up high wife beaters that 50 cent wears, cept 50 actually has a chest.

So, was HHH's burial of Cena worse than the one he did to Booker or not? This one didn't have the racial overtones, but he made up for that by completely destroying whatever cred Cena might have left while all the champ could come back with was to say how great he thinks HHH is.

All HHH needed to do to make it complete was to ask him what the capital of Thailand is and then cockpunch him. Hell, they probably would have done it if Christian didn't already do it on Impact.

Guest Dangerous A

Does anyone else think the handicap match main event for SNME is kind of dumb? I think they should've at least threw in another guy to even out the Raw side. Plus, it's just kind of thrown out there by Vince with no real context other than you guys are the main event for Raw and these guys are the main event for SD, so we'll have you go against each other. I just don't think they put much thought into things.

Guest savagerulz

Given recent events, I'd have preferred UT/Angle vs. HHH/Cena. I'll also agree that 3 on 2 is a bit off - but it's not the end of the world. Putting the participants of the title matches in an of itself isn't stupid though. Hell if this was two years ago and it was HHH/Benoit/HBK vs. Angle/Eddie few would complain. I know I wouldn't.