Pro Wrestling Only

3/6 Observer Notes

Strummer

from DVDVR:

Dave feels Hogan will be back for SNME , the day before his VH 1 Show restarts

Hogan is denying having spoken to the WWE, but obviously he has with the Mean Gene thing

Creative projected Dalip Singh as a main event prospect, so he may face Hogan but it appears Big Show is the leading candidate

The wrestlers will still be allowed to use steroids if they can get a doctor?s permission for in ring injuries, etc

The Boys are also banned from consuming alcohol 12 hours or less before a match

Stacy Kiebler may get a small part in a future episode of ?24?

Johnny Valiant has a role on the Sopranos this year. He and Vince went to college together.

Hulk Hogan is in a new Arby?s commercial, making fun of his steroid use.

Nash wanted to return to TNA with X-Pac as a team, but TNA doesn?t want them

Vince has decided that the WWE will no longer hide the fact that Cena gets boo?d and is a poor worker. HHH/Cena on Monday was the start of this direction.

Vickie Gurrero was flown into NWO in Coach class which pissed some off. She also was goaded into the angle by being told this would let Eddy?s buddy Rey be a bigger star

Vickie is losing her home as well as Eddy was in $$ trouble due to years of big wild spending, and when he died so went the income.

Ken Doane and Mickie James are now engaged.

Finlay?s been trying to return since WWE signed him 5 years ago.

Vince McMahon?s latest money losing venture? I mean outside investment is a series of WWE novels that will go on sale over the summer. The 1st one is about Vince and the WWE stars going undercover and busting a meth lab. (2 weeks in a row with a bad business move story)

Boogeyman ate poop as part of a storyline in OVW (Off camera during a vignette)

(OFF TOPIC ? the last few weeks of OVW sound just Gawd awful to such an extreme that I want to see them ? Osama trying to become the Dictator of Kentucky and the Boogeyman nonsense especially)

Guest Bruiser Chong

You can't make some of this stuff up. Undercover Vince? Poop-eating off camera? Acknowledging your face champion is a bad worker? Brilliant.

And yeah, sounds like WWE's really helping out the Guerreros.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Creative projected Dalip Singh as a main event prospect,

Can't wait! Boy, that's going to be some kind a terrible.

Guest Bruiser Chong

Poop-eating off camera?

Good, that way we won't have to watch it.
Yeah, but they make it sound like he actually did it, which would be hilarious, since it wasn't on camera.

Boogeyman wasn't eating poop, his gimmick in OVW is that he eats liver as well as worms, and someone (Punk?) trapped the Spirit Squad in the bathroom with Boogey by throwing liver on the floor and shutting them in.

God damn, I feel horrible for Vickie Guerrero. Sounds like the lady has no choice, but to take part in these angles due to her and her family's situation. Throw in the emotional strain she's likely still having, and I can't imagine how she's feeling these days. Quite often, I've seen people turn to the worst direction to get by with these things, and I'm at least thankful that hasn't happened to her, but still, damn.