Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-08-13-PROGRESS-Boston] British Strong Style (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) vs Ringkampf (Timothy Thatcher & WALTER)

ShittyLittleBoots

Amazing, just as I expected it to be. Started off with Thatcher & WALTER completely owning Bate & Seven - they got to do work over them for a pretty lengthy amount of time & it was amazing. Both of them are really great on the offense. It was only after Seven did a low blow on Thatcher that BSS got some real offense in - they did really good work over Thatcher and Thatcher, as usual, was excellent with his selling. I've said it before & I'll say it again - he might just be the best seller in the business right now. WALTER was an awesome hot tag as well. The finishing stretch was also really hot & a great way to cap off a classic tag match. ****1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2017-08-13-PROGRESS-Boston] British Strong Style (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) vs Ringkampf (Timothy Thatcher & WALTER)