Pro Wrestling Only

Rhyno released, Creative Team Member gone as well

I totally agree. It's always been weird that Vince has to put his own spin on every little thing (why Rhyno and not Rhino, for example), but it's disgusting that he feels he can just wash his hands of a situation where the wrestler needs something to do to keep himself busy and motivated, where he feels like he's at least serving some sort of purpose, even if it's just to entertain.

I also wanted to add that the company has a really weird, fucked up sense of morality when getting cheated on results in termination, while making Nazi hand signs and getting the company tons of bad publicity results in a nearly year-long title reign. Bob Holly stiffs Rene Dupree in the middle of a match in front of a live audience and doesn't get punished, while Rhyno breaks a flowerpot in a hotel lobby and gets fired.

As far as the getting cheated on, Schemer is reporting that the reason Hardy was fired is that he took the circumstances of the whole Edge/Lita relationship public, and that he is most likely being terminated for addressing the issue on his website.

Guest Flyboy

As far as the getting cheated on, Schemer is reporting that the reason Hardy was fired is that he took the circumstances of the whole Edge/Lita relationship public, and that he is most likely being terminated for addressing the issue on his website.

I wasn't aware that if Matt took his business with Lita public on his website was any of the WWE's business.

Guest Cam Chaos

How dare people be upset by problems in their relationships. They should just fuck someone else on the side instead, that's the way to a headliner slot. HHH did it, Edge did it, Vince did it, it's the way to the top.

Total bullshit. Fuck it all, HHH can drive the company into the ground, he already has for the last 4 years now.

WWE wants to control all aspects of a wrestler's life. Remember when they wanted all their workers to close their personal websites and only have WWE-operated sites? Vince is so paranoid about getting bad PR from his employees he's turing into a control nazi.

Guest Some Guy

I think the "Rhino" to "Rhyno" much like "Chyna", "Syxx", and others are copyright issues. I remember reading a long time ago that Waltman's name was spelled "Syxx" because one can't copyright a number, same for the name of a country. I suppose "Rhyno" is a result of the Spider-Man villian named "Rhino."

But, yes Vince always has to tweak things because he refuses to admit that others have had good ideas. There is no other reasoning for some of the stuff he's done.