Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony

Loss

Just wanted to see what you guys thought of it.

Nice for a feel good show and all, but one of those times where I almost wish I wasn't aware of the underbelly that permeates WWE, and all of wrestling for that matter, because the Bret Hart and Eddy Guerrero inductions, while handled well, were a little strange. I take it either Shawn Michaels was asked not to show up at the ceremony or voluntarily decided against it. HHH, Flair and Hogan all looked ... less than thrilled to be applauding him, but they did it, and I guess that's what's important.

Nice for a feel good show and all, but one of those times where I almost wish I wasn't aware of the underbelly that permeates WWE, and all of wrestling for that matter, because the Bret Hart and Eddy Guerrero inductions, while handled well, were a little strange. I take it either Shawn Michaels was asked not to show up at the ceremony or voluntarily decided against it. HHH, Flair and Hogan all looked ... less than thrilled to be applauding him, but they did it, and I guess that's what's important.

I'm in Canada, of course, so I don't get to see the show until Monday, but thanks for the heads-up. I wondered if Shawn, from all the reports and speculation during the week, would show up or not. Should be interesting to watch when I do.

Guest DylanWaco

I thought it was a great show.

Okerland's tirade was really bizaare.

The Eddy induction was great.

Bret somehow managed to follow it very well, though it was sad to see the physical signs of his stroke so clearly.

Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

Shawn Michaels was there. And I feel a little cheated that they cut Bret's speech down to 4 minutes, but it should've been expected.