Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-10-07-wXw-World Tag League] Ringkampf (Timothy Thatcher & WALTER) vs The Rottweilers (Homicide & Low Ki)

ShittyLittleBoots

It's Ringkampf vs. The Rottweilers. Homicide & Low Ki vs. Thatcher & WALTER. 2017 is wild. This was such a great match - loved how it was structured. At first we get Ringkampf pretty much dominating The Rottweilers in the ring, but once Homicide & Ki take things to outside the ring, a full blown tag brawl comes about & The Rottweilers get back into things. Lovely stuff. Loved seeing Homicide hit some of his classic signature moves, made me pop big time, Low Ki was as explosive as ever - he's so great & of course Team Ringkampf, Thatcher & WALTER, once again proved why they are 2 of the best wrestlers in the world & one of the best tag teams on the planet. Great match. ****

• 1 month later...

I loved this. Pair this with Ringkampf vs. the Briscoes from the night before, and WXW had itself one hell of a tournament. I'm normally not a fan of matches that stay outside the ring as long as this one, but Ki and especially Homicide are so good at creating mayhem. And it was cool watching Thatcher and Walter adjust to a different style of match. Ki is still such an amazing athlete, and he killed it on his few big spots in this match. I also loved the fight he showed whenever Walter tried to get him up for a power move. Too bad he screwed up his knee on that double stomp to the outside. I hope Ringkampf stays together for a long run taking on all comers.

• GSR changed the title to [2017-10-07-wXw-World Tag League] Ringkampf (Timothy Thatcher & WALTER) vs The Rottweilers (Homicide & Low Ki)