Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-10-01-Toryumon] CIMA & Stalker Ichikawa & Yoshikazu Taru vs Susumu Mochizuki & Masaaki Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda

soup23

This the Toryumon I have loved in 2000. I was interested in seeing CIMA in there with the two weakest Crazy Max members and sure enough, Stalker nearly gets rolled up right away. The result was that Stalker took a big beating and tried his damndest to hang on. CIMA bullies Stalker around but he is their buddy to bully around so he takes exception to anyone else doing it and goes after M2K with vigor throughout the match. I thought this may have been the best Kanda and Susumu have looked this year as they were given a lot of chances to shine with their beat downs and double team moves. Kanda is in there for the climax and picks up the win continuing the momentum for M2K. **** (7.8)

• 5 months later...

This was a decent match as M2K appear to have settled into a groove but it was mainly about M2K vs. Stalker and Taru. The CIMA vs. Mochizuki rivalry wasn't featured as prominently as in other matches although they did have one fling toward the end. Not as good as the past few Crazy Max vs. M2K trios matches but then again it was a house show in Chiba so you can't expect too much.

For what it's worth, this match took place on 9/29/00.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-10-01-Toryumon] CIMA & Stalker Ichikawa & Yoshikazu Taru vs Susumu Mochizuki & Masaaki Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda