Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-10-20-IWA-MS-KOTDM 2000: Night One] Puppet the Psycho Dwarf vs Playboy Teo (Midget Thumbtack Death)

soup23

You know we were watching this. Puppet is out first and says every guy wants to be a midget and every broad wants to fuck a midget. He then suggests some illegal in 47 states sex positions for the ladies. Puppet still hanging onto Kick Ass Wrestling with his KA FN W shirt. Puppet starts out in control but Teo takes over and hits some pretty big chops in the corner. Teo doesn’t have the most grace as he nearly trips running across the ring. Mini chairshot by Teo and then a light tube to the back of Puppet. Teo misses a splash even though he doesn’t get enough air and his legs hit Puppet. Suplex on the tacks from Puppet and the crowd is appreciative of these guys given the execution we are seeing. Teo’s best move of the match is a tornado DDT out of the corner for two. Puppet ends up getting the win with an airplane front slam. Fun to watch as a novelty and it did end right as it was starting to lose a lot of steam. *1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2000-10-20-IWA-MS-KOTDM 2001] Puppet vs Playboy Teo (Midget Thumbtack Death)
  • 2 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2000-10-20-IWA-MS-KOTDM 2001] Puppet the Psycho Dwarf vs Playboy Teo (Midget Thumbtack Death)

Kick Ass Wrestling represented tonight in the shape of Puppet.  Apparently every guy wants to be a midget and every girl wants to fuck a midget!  The ‘Psycho Dwarf’ breaks a light tube over the Playboy as he’s up on the ropes to get us underway.  Teo counters the tilt-a-whirl with a headscissors, getting a nice reaction from the crowd who I don’t think were expecting anything like this out of them.  He rips Puppet’s KAW t-shirt and delivers three hard knife edge chops, these fans are not the only ones getting into this, I’m surprising myself here too.  Teo almost falls over but manages to keep his balance before slicing Puppet’s forehead with a broken light tube.  A miscommunication sees Puppet roll the wrong way when avoiding a Teo splash off the middle, for some reason he rolls towards him rather than away and Teo still lands on him.  They act like that never happened and carry on as if he missed, Puppet now controlling things.  Suplex into the broken glass.  After being sat on the top turnbuckle, Teo blocks a right and hits a tornado DDT, the ref banging a plastic tub to count rather than the glass covered canvas.  Teo wedges a chair between the turnbuckles, but Puppet reverses the Irish whip sending him crashing head first into it.  Diving headbutt from the middle and Puppet picks up the win following a cutter.  The two get a really nice round of applause for their efforts, Ian Rotten even coming out and welcoming them back to his house any time.  Enjoyable action and I take it this was a non-tournament match even though I wouldn’t mind seeing the Psycho Dwarf advance.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-10-20-IWA-MS-KOTDM 2000: Night One] Puppet the Psycho Dwarf vs Playboy Teo (Midget Thumbtack Death)