Pro Wrestling Only

[2012-01-28-PWE] Vordell Walker vs Too Cold Scorpio

Richeyedwards

This was a damm fun time.

Vordell I don't think I have seen before and he was good but Scorpio was incredible, he was 46 in this and still moved great. This is a guy who I was not very high on in his run in noah and I thought was past it but here 6 years later he is taking some nasty bumps off of suplexes and brainbuster he pulls out a picture perfect moonsault. The match itself beyond the brilliance of Scorpio was a simple match with plenty of back and forth. I really enjoyed it ***1/2

Now one thing I must point out is that I was hating the first 5 mins because the person filming or those next to the camera would not shut up with inane comments. When they stoped shouting and actually got into the good match in front of them it was much better.

There was a Tennesse indy that somehow got TV time around here and Vordell Walker was part of it. He's a guy that seems to have everything looks-wise a major promotion would want and seemed to be decent enough in the ring. I guess he just never caught a break since I don't ever recall him having a tryout anywhere.

• GSR changed the title to [2012-01-28-PWE] Vordell Walker vs Too Cold Scorpio