Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-03-25-PROGRESS-Chapter 65: Have Some Faith in the Sound] Travis Banks vs Morgan Webster

ShittyLittleBoots

Flash Morgan Webster with that amazing babyface performance! Travis Banks looking & feeling very fresh w/ that heel turn! I love it. The beginning set the pace of the match - I love me a good Superman Punch spot, and the one Travis delivered to Webster after they shook hands was GREAT. After that it's mostly Travis on top while Flash makes some awesome, fiery comebacks; one fella said that Webster's performance was very Daniel Bryan -like, and I can agree with that. He was absolutely rocking my world with those brief comebacks he got - LOVED those suicide dives he hit. Travis was really damn good working on top too, with that smug look on his face the whole time. Excellent match w/ an excellent dynamic. ****

• GSR changed the title to [2018-03-25-PROGRESS-Chapter 65: Have Some Faith in the Sound] Travis Banks vs Morgan Webster