Pro Wrestling Only

Ken Doane and Mickey James "hurt" fan

sek69

Saw ths at DVDVR and found it to be hilarious.

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=512...78&nav=ZolHbyvj

A Chesapeake man says he had a run-in with a WWE wrestler and came away with an injured arm.

The incident took place last Sunday night after a WWE Raw house show at Norfolk Scope.

27-year-old Jason Wilson spotted two WWE Superstars in a car, waiting at a red light.

Wilson says Women's Champion Mickie James gave him an autograph, but "Kenny" ripped his sign, and gave him a shoulder strain.

"I always got autographs by male and female wrestlers. And they've always been polite. He was the only one who acted that way," said Wilson in an interview at his Chesapeake home.

Kenny is 20-year-old Ken Doane, a tag-team champion who plays the role of an evil male cheerleader. Wilson says Kenny held onto his sign after the traffic light turned green.

"That's when it ripped in the end and fell on the ground," said Wilson. "And it's not my fault he did what he did. I'm innocent and I'm going to take a warrant out. And nobody's going to stop me over my dead body!"

Wilson's doctor and diagnosed him with a left shoulder strain. He's now on medication.

Wilson called World Wrestling Entertainment. Gary Davis, Vice President for corporate communicaitons, says the company offered Wilson autographed photos but Wilson refused and asked for money. That's when WWE asked for a written report.

The company is also standing behind 'Kenny', saying the only contact he made was when Mickie James signed the poster. They don't know how Wilson got hurt.

Wilson says he knows the difference between real and fake and believes Kenny did more than just play his character.

"I just do. I feel the way I do because he was real. And not just he ripped my poster, which is a misdemeanor, but then he hurt my arm and shoulder," said Wilson.

Wilson has been in touch with Scope management. He also plans to go to the Norfolk magistrate's office tomorrow to try to get a misdemeanor charge.

To answer the top three questions you're probably asking yourself:

1. Ken Doane is Kenny from the Spirit Squad

2. Doane and Mickey James are a real couple, I think they're even engaged.

3. Yes, this guy with the hurt shoulder is the biggest pussy and/or douchebag ever.

Guest KingPK

"That's when it ripped in the end and fell on the ground," said Wilson. "And it's not my fault he did what he did. I'm innocent and I'm going to take a warrant out. And nobody's going to stop me over my dead body!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's a pic of that "It's still real to me!" kid?

3. Yes, this guy with the hurt shoulder is the biggest pussy and/or douchebag ever.

He might be a pussy but if Kenny did in any way injure him that pussy has the right to press charges. Wrestlers are actors, and their antics belong in the ring, not with fans.

To bring up another point, what kind of idiot asks for an autograph from people sitting at a red light?! That's one of those situations where celebrities should not be expected to get autograph requests.

Why not just let go of the sign if he started to drive off?

My theory is that this guy was shoving his sign in their face and Doane put the window up and the sign got caught in the window and it tore when he drove off. This guy sounds to me to just be out for money. Especially after trying to hit them up for money over the phone first thing.