Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-05-08-WWE-205 Live] Buddy Murphy vs Mustafa Ali

ShittyLittleBoots

Their March match is one of my favorite WWE matches of the year, and I am glad to see that the chemistry they showed in that one wasn't a one-off thing, because this was another absolute banger between the two. Murphy is just an absolute bruiser, could watch him on the offense destroying his fellow 205'ers all day long. Ali's bumping goes perfectly w/ Murphy's amazing offense & Ali's offense of his own looked absolutely great as well - while Ali is a bonafide bump machine, I thought Buddy stole the show here in that department; he made Ali look like million bucks with his amazing bumping. Ali's flippy stuff has never looked as brutal as it did here. Awesome all around performances by both men. That big Superkick spot outside the ring was so well timed & done too + that arm psychology in the finishing stretch. Great stuff. ****

• GSR changed the title to [2018-05-08-WWE-205 Live] Buddy Murphy vs Mustafa Ali