Pro Wrestling Only

More Liver Problems and A New Theory

Mad Dog

Guest bravesfan

Sharing needles is a good way for a group of people to catch a blood borne disease.

C is only transferrable through blood, but on the other end, oral steroids have side effects that lead to liver problems.

It could honestly be anything, from the accidental (staph, nutritional supplements) to the otherwise (injectable/oral steroids). In my opion, I don't think this large amount of people could all be in close contact with Hep C. Orton, the only one who was diagnosed, bled all over Taker and he tested clean, so unless they're sharing needles (I can't imagine the stupidity), it's not hepatits.

I have a feeling that Hep C or something similar will be the kayfabe reason, with the real reason probably being a side effect from roids (or a supplement meant to replace roids).

Either way, it's pretty much a lock at this point that roids had to have played some role in this, it'll be funny what the segment of internet fans who are in denial about steriod use think of this.

Has there been any idea on what Hardy got suspended for yet?

The Kid Kash stuff is looking like a mix of him being an ass and some petty backstage bullshit. The final straw I guess was him not joining the standing ovation for Batista after his match at the PPV or whenever he got back in the ring for the first time.

Guest bravesfan

Has there been any idea on what Hardy got suspended for yet?

None of the online writers have said anything yet; all we have so far is Matt's take, who says it was a irritation of his staph infection a few months ago.

I guess was him not joining the standing ovation for Batista after his match at the PPV or whenever he got back in the ring for the first time.

According to the new Pro-Wrestling Torch Newsletter Kid Kash also has heat because after Batista's return to the ring, all of the guys were supposed to wait in the back and give Batista a standing ovation when he got back to the lockerroom. Kash didn't feel like it, and he said he shouldn't have to "because he is a heel".

Hilarious.

Either way, it's pretty much a lock at this point that roids had to have played some role in this, it'll be funny what the segment of internet fans who are in denial about steriod use think of this.

I suspect that's already manifested in the "Lashley probably ate too much red meat" sort of posts.

Guest Kevin Cook

You'd almost think it would take fan favorites like Eddy Guerrero dropping dead in their primes and fan favorites like Kurt Angle being open in public about needing massive amounts of painkillers just to function to wake wrestling fans up out of their stupor.