Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-12-17-Monterrey] El Satanico & Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero vs Emilio Charles Jr & Lizmark Jr & Silver Star

ohtani's jacket

I guess this is one of the last times we'll see Los Infernales together as a trio. Their work wasn't as polished as usual but they've been one of the better acts of the year so it was nice to see them have one last hurrah. Satanico looked good in his brief exchange with Silver Star, who is not a local that gets a lot of rub from the CMLL workers. That's one of the things that sets Satanico apart as a worker. He's the type of guy who you want to see take on *everybody* not just the best matchup on the opposite side of the ring. And he's starting to hit his straps again after being cooled off for most of the summer. Can't wait for the new season and the fall out between the Infernales. 

• GSR changed the title to [2000-12-17-Monterrey] El Satanico & Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero vs Emilio Charles Jr & Lizmark Jr & Silver Star
  • 3 weeks later...

Was sort of a victory lap style match for Infernales as they are ending their run in this iteration. All three of them will place on my year end awards and should do well. I thought Charles showed more here and was more lively than he has been throughout most of the year. He sort of reminds me of Dynamite Kansai in that he still feels capable of a great performance but his peak of the late 80’s and early 90’s is a thing of the past. Silver Star also dished it out and took a better beating here than in other lesser Monterrey matches. *** (5.9)