Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-06-23-Stardom] Momo Watanabe vs Deonna Purrazzo

donsem43

This is for Momo's Wonder of Stardom and I was pretty hyped to watch this because Purrazzo is one of the most consistently entertaining women on the indies. Purrazzo doesn't disappoint as she uses a bunch of fun ways to wreck Momo's arm. Momo's counter to this is to try and kick the crap out of Purrazzo. Even when Momo is in control, she was trying to find a way to get back on Momo's arm. This might have been something great if there weren't a few awkward moments due to lack of familiarity and some iffy arm selling from Momo. Even with that, this was still pretty good and well worth the time to check out. ***3/4 

Wonder of Stardom Championship: Momo Watanabe (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo

I didn't find Deonna's previous work in Stardom impressive so I was caught off guard by how great she was here. She stuck to her game plan of targeting the arm and did a tremendous job working on top. Momo made strong counterattacks with violent stomps to the head and B Drivers. ***3/4

• Loss changed the title to [2018-06-23-Stardom] Momo Watanabe vs Deonna Purrazzo