Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-12-14-IWRG] Villano III & Villano IV & Mr Niebla vs Bombero Infernal & Cripta & Enterrador

ohtani's jacket

Again they worked a short bout that favored intensity over length. The complete opposite of how IWRG matches were worked for the first eleven months of the year.

The most notable thing about the bout was an altercation between Villano III and a fan. I'm not sure what happened but Villano was extremely upset and climbed over the guardrail to confront him. Suddenly, he grabbed the guy by the neck and began threatening him. There were a few tense moments until finally the pair were separated. I'm not sure what got into Villano but it was pretty unpleasant. 

The video ended with Deck the Halls played over the top of nut shots. Fa-la-la-la, la-la-la-la. 

• GSR changed the title to [2000-12-14-IWRG] Villano III & Villano IV & Mr Niebla vs Bombero Infernal & Cripta & Enterrador
  • 3 weeks later...

More carryover from the week before although a briefer match. The most memorable thing was Villano III going apeshit on some fan before the second fall. I have no idea what happened but he was PISSED. Villano III gets fouled in the second fall but it is missed and the rudos even it up. Third fall didn’t ramp up the action as much as I would have hoped until all six guys are in there and III gives a measure of revenge by doing a foul and then faking he got hit. Niebla sells it to the ref and tecnicos are awarded the pin as it looks like the other referee is having a heart attack. **3/4