Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling IS FOR KIDS, you idiot!

Loss

I could have sworn that it was Dave O'Neil the last time I saw that username around here, which is why I thought Loss would blow a gasket since he was already "dealt with". My bad. In my defense, Bob is acting pretty O'Neil-ish here by not seeming to get why people find ROH fans so annoying at times.

Truly it is an insult to call someone Dave O'Neil when they aren't. My apologies.

Also, Coey, was my mistake really that jarring to drag you out of hiding (haven't seen you around anywhere forever)?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wnyxmcneal

In my defense, Bob is acting pretty O'Neil-ish here by not seeming to get why people find ROH fans so annoying at times.

Disagreeing with what you are saying is not acting O'Neill-ish.

In my defense, Bob is acting pretty O'Neil-ish here by not seeming to get why people find ROH fans so annoying at times.

Disagreeing with what you are saying is not acting O'Neill-ish.

No, but acting like you can't see what the other person is saying tends to be.

You seem to think that all the complaints about ROH fans are either a conspiracy against ROH or just from a bunch of thin-skinned haters who don't get that ROH is the bestest promotion ever and the fans are just a bunch of fun loving folks enjoying themselves and would never put themselves over the action in the ring.

Guest wnyxmcneal

I see what you're saying, but I just disagree with it.

I think a bunch of the complaints are stupid and overblown with people complaining for the sake of complaining. Sure some have basis in reality (and I've been annoyed by ROH fans before) but a lot of it I think has no basis.