Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-09-16-WWE-Hell in a Cell] Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy (Hell In A Cell)

KawadaSmile

I was actually looking forward to this one the most, because the build to it had some really violent, crazy moments. Orton messing with Hardy's ear lobe will forever be one of the sickest images in WWE history.

The match itself was really, really good. There's surprisingly not much downtime for an Orton match, and even if he did a headlock one time, it felt like a purposeful trolljob than anything. This was violent, and had many, many spots were I was just feeling tense due to the absurd violence that was taking place.

From Orton suplexing Hardy into an upside down ladder, to Hardy beating the shit out of Randy with the belt (and making him bleed!) and fucking his leg up royally with the Swanton Bomb (the camera shot they did with the close-up of the wound was gross) to THAT screwdriver spot... All leading to a different finish, which I was ok with. Jeff being a daredevil was his own downfall.

It felt brutal, it felt violent in a way that most WWE matches don't feel, even when they have more blood.  Great, great stuff.

• GSR changed the title to [2018-09-16-WWE-Hell in a Cell] Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy (Hell In A Cell)