Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-01-02-BJW] Yuji Okabayashi & Ryuichi Kawakami & Kazumi Kikuta vs Hideki Suzuki & Takuya Nomura & Yoshihisa Uto

Jmare007

First show of the year and we already have a good ol' sub 13 minutes 6 man tag that will make you smile at how fun it is. This was mostly Okabayashi being a fucking beast and having dope exchanges with Suzuki and Nomura, which is exactly what you want to see. For some reason, Abby Jr. has taken a "mentorship" role for Moon Vulcan (Suzuki and Uto) which is hilarious because those two are now using chairs and low blows - they also did it on the 12/30 show - and you can tell they have no clue how to actually pull it off, just pure fuckery. I died at Yuji beating the fuck out of Nomura outside the ring and the chopping Abe to death when he tried to save his buddy, my man Yuji was not fucking around this night :lol:

• GSR changed the title to [2019-01-02-BJW] Yuji Okabayashi & Ryuichi Kawakami & Kazumi Kikuta vs Hideki Suzuki & Takuya Nomura & Yoshihisa Uto
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the chemistry between Okabayashi and Hideki -- throw them in a six-man and I'm sold. Kikuta's bald and wrestles in track pants now but he's at least up'ed the aggression with his strikes. Nomura is still "Hi, I'm cute with a chip on my shoulder". Uto's the loveable lug. Kawakami is...just there. But everyone is hitting hard and having fun with a cameo by Abby as the deathmatch advisor to Moon Vulcan. Loved the finish between Nomura and Okabayashi with Nomura going after the arm...Okabayashi getting pumped up and suplexing everyone...only ti get caught by Nomura's armbar again. Throw in some crowd work and Hideki using low blows. Tons of fun.