Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-06-23-BJW] Kazumi Kikuta & Ryuichi Kawakami & Takuya Nomura vs Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani & Yuji Okabayashi

superkix

The modern BJW Strong six-man tags are some of my favorite matches to watch and the build to Nomura/Okabayashi has me stoked. One of my most anticipated matches of the year. But man, they are ready to kill each other. This was great - you've got bald-headed Kikuta looking like the Japanese Vulture and punching people and plenty of good, hard-hitting house show filler between Hashimoto, Kamitani and Kawakami. Punches to the face, headbutts, suplexes, etc. But Nomura throwing Daichi into the corner like a chew toy to call out Okabayashi is what you signed up for. Fun technique vs. power grappling to start, with Nomura adding a cool rolling double wristlock set-up to his repertoire, but then the slaps come out. Tons of nasty open hands from both but particularly Okabayashi. Nomura's kicks looked very crisp and stiff. And the finish put Okayabashi over like a beast - Nomura smacking Okabayashi when Yuji's got the leg and then Yuji destroying him with gnarly slaps and a spear and an Argentine backbreaker to end it. It's like 8 minute, it's brutal, check it out. 

• GSR changed the title to [2019-06-23-BJW] Kazumi Kikuta & Ryuichi Kawakami & Takuya Nomura vs Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani & Yuji Okabayashi

The build up to July 21st continues :banderas: holy shit at the slap exchanges at the end between Yuji and the young gawd, the ending perfectly illustrated what this feud is all about: the fiery young guy vs the BEAST that is the champion. Kamitani and Kawakami had a low key sick strike exchange too, oh my