Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-07-30-BJW] Yuji Okabayashi & Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani vs Takuya Nomura & Fuminori Abe & Kohei Sato

Jmare007

I'm still pissed off at not being able to watch the Osaka show, but holy shit this was fucking AWESOME :blessed: way better than their match a couple of weeks prior - which was mainly a good build up to Nomura vs Okabayashi - as this one had everyone fully involved and doing compelling stuff. For the most part it was the Fuminori Abe show, my dude is just fucking great at being a little cunt :russ: motherfucker be strutting, interfering, doing sneaky shit on the apron, kicking and slapping the shit out of his seniors, he had the most unconventional and compelling face in peril segment I've seen in a long ass time. Give this man a raise and an award. Other stuff to love was Nomura and Yuji still beefing, Nomura's counters and kicking the shit out of each other with Daichi, Kamitani showing fire for days against Sato, and Nomura & Abe being best buddies till eternity.

This is legit a MOTYC for me (I realize I tend to overhype these matches, but this was sooo much fun), it's 17 minutes of pure action, stiff strikes and disrespect. And when you put that formula with wrestlers like these and in Korakuen Hall, you always strike gold

• GSR changed the title to [2019-07-30-BJW] Yuji Okabayashi & Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani vs Takuya Nomura & Fuminori Abe & Kohei Sato

Yeah, this was a blast, with Abe being the real standout as previously mentioned. Him punching Okabayashi from the apron and pissing him off was great. Abe strutting around vs. Yuji, stumbling over to Hashimoto's corner and slapping everyone. When Hash is working the shithead role, it works well - his strikes looked good. Sato was there for some sleazy punishment, Kamitani was trying to pump everyone up, Nomura was blasting everyone with kicks. At one point, Kamitani is eating kick after kick from Sato, and then tries to backdrop him, only to get punched int he head. The Abe/Nomura double teams looked nasty, and then Sato's finishing combo with the nasty headbutt>elbow>piledriver. I love these six-mans - so much fun.