Pro Wrestling Only

The Jerry Lawler Show

Sean Reedy

Hey all - I'm currently doing a podcast with Jerry Lawler on Podcast One, replacing his old one, and no we still don't have details on what happened to the old host. You can find us right here!

I've enjoyed the shows and we've had some fun topics. In the show that we recorded today and is going up tomorrow, I went over my appreciation for the psychology of his matches and how every move meant something in his, and we had a really good discussion about that. Please let me know what you think and topics you would like to hear covered, sometimes I forget just all the possibilities that are available with his unique career. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Matt D said:

We need to know everything about his tape collection including what might be rare.

What if I told you this entire journey into podcasting with Jerry Jarrett, Jerry Lawler, and Randy Hales was all part of an elaborate plan targeted towards getting to new Memphis footage. Lets keep that secret to this board! But I hope to produce new stuff for the community,.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, Sean Reedy said:

What if I told you this entire journey into podcasting with Jerry Jarrett, Jerry Lawler, and Randy Hales was all part of an elaborate plan targeted towards getting to new Memphis footage. Lets keep that secret to this board! But I hope to produce new stuff for the community,.

If you told me that, I would call you a scholar and gentleman and devote the community to assisting you.