Pro Wrestling Only

[2020-04-04-WWE-WrestleMania 36: Night One] A.J. Styles vs The Undertaker (Boneyard Match)

ShittyLittleBoots

Hahaaa, holy fuck was this awesome. They went absolutely nuts with the presentation, and that was for the best. Some of the highlights for me were:
- The Graveyard Symphony playing when that car drove in the beginning, only for the casket to open w/ AJ popping up, laughing his ass off while his theme starts playing
- Taker driving with his motorbike to the scene w/ Metallica blasting
- "Wow there he is! I didn't think you'd show up!" -- "yeah?" -- "does Michelle know you're out this late?"
- AJ ducking Taker's murder attempt, making Taker's arm bleed in the process
- "HEY DEADMAN!" w/ Karl & Luke arriving with some banging guitar-tune in the background
- The sad music when AJ is talking trash to Taker who is selling like he is dying
- Taker teleporting behind AJ when AJ was about to bury him
- "HOW ARE YOU STILL STANDING? I HAD YOU DEAD BURIED?"
- "Stay with me boy, we're not done yet, we're just getting started!"
- Taker w/ that HUG when AJ was begging for mercy
- then that last scene w/ Taker's motorcycle fucking with him, only for it to fully ignite when Taker did his classic fist-up pose w/ Metallica once again starting to play
SO MUCH FUN.

• GSR changed the title to [2020-04-04-WWE-WrestleMania 36: Night One] A.J. Styles vs The Undertaker (Boneyard Match)

Sometimes star ratings are irrelevant. This was incredible. Imagine the TNA Hardy Compound stuff, but produced so much better. This felt like a cheesy horror movie. AJ worked well as the hick villain, and Undertaker actually looked cool playing the grizzled Clint Eastwood-esque version of Bikertaker. If Undertaker did this at every Wrestlemania from now on, I'd have no problem.