Pro Wrestling Only

[2020-03-28-BJW-Ikki Tousen Strong Climb: Day 3] Daichi Hashimoto vs T-Hawk

Tenese Sarwieh

Daichi can be hit or miss, well this is one of the times he hit it out of the park. He has benefited from the opponents in his block and it showed here with T-Hawk. Great urgency was shown from T- Hawk going on the attack working on Hashimoto's left leg viciously and just chopping the hell out of him every chance he got. Daichi did a good job working underneath and also having good comebacks. The finishing sequence was hot with both men throwing every bomb they possibly can until Daichi picked up the win with a brutal ddt. This was one of the best matches in the tournament so far and I hope Hashimoto can put out more performances like this.

• GSR changed the title to [2020-03-28-BJW-Ikki Tousen Strong Climb: Day 3] Daichi Hashimoto vs T-Hawk
  • 2 weeks later...

Daichi is a very inconsistent wrestler. For some reason, getting his legs worked on brings the best out of him, dude is one of the few current wrestlers that actually sells the pain it generates to use a leg that has had some damage (if Seth Rollins saw this match he wouldn't understand what is going on). In this match T-Hawk finds an opportunity very early on and does a really good control section that sets up Daichi's slow comeback perfectly. Final minutes are very good too. I think my only complaint about the match would be T-Hawk abandoning the leg work for no reason but that's a very minor issue I had with this. Very good main event to end a dope fucking show.