Pro Wrestling Only

[2020-10-25-WWE-Hell In A Cell] Bayley vs Sasha Banks

Superstar Sleeze

No official review I was too busy marking out with my Mom watching Sasha die for our sins! We are not worthy!

If there is one thing you can count is that Sasha Banks DELIVERS IN HELL IN A CELL! Holy shit that was kickass! The weird shit with the duct tape keeps below the AJ vs Bryan classic BUT Deathwish Sasha is the best Sasha! I counted 4 insane bumps and the two with the Kendo Sticks and the stairs what the fuckity fuck fuck. I LOVE HER! Great transitions! Great selling! Sasha snapping towards the end was great. The drop kick of the chair out of the ring was the perfect beginning. The La Mistica Bank Statement! THE METEORA UP THE TABLE!!! THE POWERBOMB BACK OF THE HEAD INTO THE CHAIR!!! The chair up on the Frogsplash! The Bayley 2 Belly steal! THE EPIC BANK STATEMENT FINISH! Are there enough stars in the sky for all this epic ness? I am not sure! Loved that match! 

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2020-10-25-WWE-Hell In A Cell] Bayley vs Sasha Banks
  • 2 months later...

I do like me some Sasha Banks, she definitely goes hard on PPVs when she super cares about the match.  I also have not been watching the WWE regular for years, so I'm not really understand the full context of everything.  I did like this match, it was really good, but for a what they were going for (well at least I think they're doing a blowoff of a 'blood feud'), there was too much cutesy shit, I would prefer if they kept it simple.  I always like when Sasha gets the Bank Statement and she goes stomping on her opponent.  Is this the first time Sasha won a singles title on a WWE PPV?