Pro Wrestling Only

1981 Project Suggestions and Chatter

Dr. Dunk

10 hours ago, Dr. Dunk said:

After the draft, I will condense the remaining free agents after Low Blow pick whatever free agents he wants. It will take me a few days to get a few things together and I hope to have everything updated for everyone by Monday at the latest.

Would you like me to just put together the list of 34 people to draft after the last pick is made?

12 hours ago, Dr. Dunk said:

After the draft, I will condense the remaining free agents after Low Blow pick whatever free agents he wants. It will take me a few days to get a few things together and I hope to have everything updated for everyone by Monday at the latest.

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dunk said:

Between home schooling my 2nd grader and my wife working from home and going for her doctorate, this weekend will be a bit busy, hence that I hope to be done by Monday.

I appreciate all the front end work as well... what can we do to help divy up some of the work for you? Would you like the rosters to be separated into each promotion?

46 minutes ago, Dr. Dunk said:

Between home schooling my 2nd grader and my wife working from home and going for her doctorate, this weekend will be a bit busy, hence that I hope to be done by Monday.

OMG, my two first graders went back to the classroom for the first time in almost a year after Xmas and the house is so quiet now while I’m working I don’t know what to do. I can’t imagine trying to work on a Bachelor’s degree, much less a doctorate in that environment. And then you pulled this draft off. Bravo!

11 hours ago, BRobb123 said:

OMG, my two first graders went back to the classroom for the first time in almost a year after Xmas and the house is so quiet now while I’m working I don’t know what to do. I can’t imagine trying to work on a Bachelor’s degree, much less a doctorate in that environment. And then you pulled this draft off. Bravo!

Thanks, a lot of later nights for me to get this done.