Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-02-10-AEW-Dynamite] Jon Moxley & Lance Archer vs Kenny Omega & KENTA (Falls Count Anywhere)

ShittyLittleBoots

This was just so much fun. This kind of matches are always at their best when they got that organic chaotic feel to 'em, and I think this bout offered exactly that pretty excellently. No downtime whatsoever, as the action was hot right from the get go & remained that till the very end. Everybody looked great, with Archer in particular shining & coming off as a monster threat all the way through. ****

I loved this. Right up my street. Felt authentically chaotic as you said and achieved a certain atmosphere that not many AEW matches have managed during the pandemic for me personally. I forgot about the arena being mostly empty. Big highlight reel moment for KENTA - that was crazy. Archer was great, especially towards the end. Really enjoyed all the interference. Lots of fun but it still felt like a proper fight between people that wanted a fight - something that's often missing from AEW.