Pro Wrestling Only

My God ...

Loss

There's no way this can happen.........please?

They should just let Evolution die. It worked, now move on. They're just going to ruin what was a good stable.

I thought for sure they were leading up to Christian joining the group.

Clearly this is a "fuck you" move to TNA. Nash and Waltman have no purpose in the WWE other than licking HHH's ass. This seems like so much dick-waving by the WWE to prove they can sign anyone.

Besides, as Marty pointed out, I think just the concept of teaming with those two would cause Flair to lose the last grip of sanity he has left.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

If it does, it's gonna be awfully weird seeing those two in the same group with Ric Flair.

Not only that, but the entire concept behind the stable will be pissed on if Nash and X-Pac join Evolution. The stable was at first a joining of the past, present and future... Nash and Flair are the past and HHH and X-Pac are the present. No future whatsoever -_- even if the WWE were to induct new younger members after Nash and X-Pac, Nash should still stay the hell out of the WWE.

Then, we could get Shawn v X-Pac, and Shawn v Nash, and then Scott Hall can come in to help his friend even the odds, but turn on him so they can do Hall v Michaels. Whatever. And they can always do HHH v HBK one-more-time-we-really-mean-it style!

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Dave didn't say that Hunter had been pushing for Nash or Waltman. He just said that Hunter had been talking to them, and his tone of voice did indicate that said parties had been angling to get them in Evolution, but he never actually said that Hunter had been pushing for it.

Guest Some Guy

I think HHH probably is smart enough to realize that Nash has aboslutely nothing to offer WWE, outside of maybe color commentary. The Clique is dead as far as most wrestling fans are concerned. I used to wish that WWF would have be able to sign Hall and Nash in late 97 so that they could do DX with HBK, Hall, Nash, and HHH, I never cared for X-Pac. But the time has passed. Hall and Nash are both lke 46, HBK is 39, HHH 35 or so and Waltman about the same. 2 of them have had/have serious substance abuse issues, one is a convicted company killer, HHH is HHH, and HBK is GOD~!

HHH has to have looked at the PPV and ratings numbers from 2003 and realize that Nash can't draw, Nash I believe was a negative draw in 03. X-Pac was released and nobody cared. Hall failed to even be entertaining on the mic in 2002. There is no upside at all here.

Guest Some Guy

Well, there you go. They added a proven PPV draw to the match. Saying Nash drew the buyrate is like saying Carlito drew buys at WM becuse he was in the Piper's Pit segment and that Austin has little to do with it. If Vince thought HHH/Nash would draw he wouldn't have booked them in the ultimate gimmick match and given them a guest referee, who the feud was built around. It seemed like they were building HHH/Foley: HiaC II rather than HHH/Nash.