Pro Wrestling Only

3 Way Dance - 1981 plus more if interested....

LowBlowPodcast

Myself and @SirEdger are going to fine tune the 1981 project and looking for a 3rd and/or possibly 4th member to do some fantasy booking starting in the year 1981.

I have already gone through and put together 3-15 man rosters from that time period for the WWF, AWA, and MACW. I'd be open to looking at a promotion like Georgia, Florida, Mid South, or World Class if someone was interested.

You'd take the 15 people who are already in your crew and then draft out the rest of the roster to 40.

We'd then open free agency so if you really wanted you could have 50 but that is for each person's choice.

Once the draft is complete, trades can be made and everyone will be available who was active during this time in wrestling.

We'd be looking for someone who would like to write a weekly/bi weekly tv show and/or focus on house shows (as they did in that time).

We've generally had a great time with these projects and love to write and give feedback.

Let me know if you have more questions or interest!

1570520794_ScreenShot2021-03-23at3_04_32PM.thumb.png.8e2645e2279ab8c020374203177db9c8.png

Here is an idea of what the rosters would look like for the big three. I would say that Mid South & Georgia would also have pretty strong starting 15 with the rest draft able. I looked into World Class but outside of the Von Erichs and Kabuki, their 15 wouldn't be too strong but then again, the draft could completely change that landscape.

If another NWA promotion wanted to join - I would then free up Harley, Paul Jones, & Masked Superstar to make them special attractions as the champions and replace them with other MACW mainstays.