Pro Wrestling Only

Takehiro Murahama

Grimmas

soup23 said: "I had him at #99 on my 2021 updated list which was a personal pick but he has been the biggest revelation of the 2000s so far. I think people generally see him as the other guy in that great Minoru Tanaka match and in general view Osaka Pro in the wrong lens as mostly a goofy comedy promotion. His rookie year in 2000 is one of the all time great rookie years of any wrestler and it started with match 1 vs. Naohiro Hoshikawa on 1/4/00. He is continuing to bring the goods in 2001 and by the time this list is made in 2026, I should have most of his career chronicled match by match. He is able to blend in being an ass kicker but also sympathetic from underneath.  A wonderful worker. "

His initial run as a shootstyle havoc wrecker in Osaka Pro was damn great. After that, he kind of just became another kickpadded junior, although his high end striking is great. Notoriously, he wanted to fight Tamura in U-Style and Tamura promptly fired him for running the ropes.