Pro Wrestling Only

[1984-11-10-WWF-Philadelphia, PA] Sgt. Slaughter & Junkyard Dog vs Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff (Tornado)

Chess Knight

What this lacks in blood (seriously, wtf), it makes up for in TRASH. As in having the most amount of garbage thrown in and around a WWE ring I can ever remember. Sheik and Volkoff even get soda thrown at them early match. The match absolutely rules. It starts similar to the October match with shine but with no rules Slaughter and JYD can use all the helmets and nightsticks and loaded boot (whatever that actually is) they want while both being in the same ring. There are a ton of momentum shifts in this and it's easy to miss where some of this shit even comes from. I didn't see whether Sheik was wearing the strap he used, but I did see he and Volkoff had it tangled around Slaughter's face and throat at the same time. JYD at one point does his signature headbutt straight into Sheik's balls. There's a DOUBLE CAMEL CLUTCH and I don't mean they had one on apiece. I mean both Volkoff was pulling on Sheik to give him extra leverage for the hold. I don't want to list off all of the fun craziness this match offers but yeah I love it and I don't really understand how I never hear about it.