Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-06-13-WWE-NXT TakeOver: In Your House] Bronson Reed & MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) vs El Legado del Fantasma (Santos Escobar & Raul Mendoza & Joaquin Wilde)

Edwin

My perspective on this maybe different as most as I was at the Performance Center live for this and this was an absolute blast. Balls to the wall action starting out with Santos playing the coward heel who wants the title but doesn't want to confront the champ and sending his cronies to do the dirty work. I'm not a big fan of Bronson but to me this is the best he's looked in NXT. He was great using his weight to run over Raúl and Joaquin and they also did the big man fall onto the smaller guy who's trying to slam him. The interactions with Bronson and Santos were also kept to a minimum as this was mostly worked by the tag teams so they will have to plenty to work with when the eventual singles title match comes to fruition. Bronson also only took one big bump which was well prepped up with Santos distracting the ref. and Joaquin giving him a chop block from behind and Santos then hitting with a sick Michinoku driver that seemed like broke his neck. Meanwhile we get more fast paced exchanges between MSK and Raúl and Joaquin before we get a wild breaking barricade pounce from Bronson on Santos in the finishing stretch. This definitely didn't overstay it's welcome as it was under 15 and it was a hot opener to get the crowd going and it didn't have an extensive 2.99 kickout forced facials exchange featuring ridiculous finishing move exchanges or overdone your turn, my turn strike exchanges.