Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-06-20-WWE-Hell in a Cell] Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

Edwin

This has been an ongoing feud for 15+ years now? And to be honest, its a feud that never clicked for me as most of their matches always relied heavily on big head drops, finisher spamming and extensive 2.99 false finish kickouts. This however felt different. This felt more like an actual grudge match than a dream rematch and they brought more intensity to this than other matches. KO hurt his arm and did a pretty neat of selling it and even avoiding using in their strike exchanges. Also, the strikes they were throwing here looked much more impactful than the thigh slap heavy strikes they would throw before as Sami got his mouth busted open. They also dropped the extensive 2.99 false finish kickouts and only had one count out tease and only one big head drop with KO taking a half-and-half suplex. Plus the finish was clean without them going into overboard. I would say this is possibly the best match I've seen them have together.