Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-07-04-AJW] Akira Hokuto vs. Suzuka Minami

Kadaveri

This bangs. Suzuka attacks Hokuto before she can get out of her big robes and wig only for Hokuto to counter a backbreaker into an armdrag over a pile of streamers. Hokuto takes her wig off, Suzuka jumps her and attempts the backbreaker again but Hokuto counters it into a splash this time, goes back into the corner to take off her robes and shouts something at Suzuka which got a lot of crowd laughs. Suzuka looks a bit embarrassed that she failed to jump Hokuto at the bell not once but twice. One of the wackiest opening 30 seconds ever. They then have a great violent match with nasty handwork and the big bombs you'd expect.

****1/4

I love anytime I am reminded about The Marine Wolves, the best team ever!

As Kad pointed out the starting to this is all time elite shit, but the rest does not disappoint. I love Hokuto working in submissions, because she never settles and just keeps finding new ways to make them more violent and if that doesn't work she'll drop it and find another torture device! It builds in intensity towards the finish.

I went 8.25/10 on this and it's glorious!