Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-12-05-ZONA 23] Black Terry vs Mr. Condor

cactus

Wake up, babe. New Black Terry just dropped. 

This was a deathmatch taking place in a literal junkyard between a 64-year-old and a 69-year-old. If that's not enough to pique your interest, then I don't know what will. Like Terry's match with Wotan five years previously, this was an insane spectacle where salty men attack each other with stiff strikes and beer bottles in an arena that will make you want to take a bath just looking at it. The moment in this where they get into a stand-off with both men holding broken beer bottles was wild, only to be topped a few minutes later when a near-septuagenarian gets leveled by a pane of glass. The amount of blood both guys bleed is insane. It's hard to say whether this is a great match or this is just outlaw barbarism, but I guarantee that this will enthrall you every step of the way. 

I like Black Terry, but he's not one of my GUYS. That being said, when the third beer bottle of the match gets broken to be used as a weapon during the match, you know shit is real. And then an almost 70 year old dude gets a car windshield smashed over his head, and somehow that's not the end, and it builds to a fuck finish. Its not an all-timer for me, but it is totally worth going out of your way to watch.