Pro Wrestling Only

Kaori Yoneyama

Grimmas

Grimmas said -

"Up until a few months ago I just thought she was a fun undercard comedy worker in Stardom and then I saw her prime work and was BLOWN away. I now have two matches of hers that may be in my top 100 matches of all-time. On top of the current day great comedy work, in her prime she could work a sprint as well as anyone. Her offense is devastating and she's a real bulldozer in there. Great in both tags and singles as well. An easy nominee here."

2009.7.19 JWP Pure Slam Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita vs Emi Sakura & Kaori Yoneyama

2010.9.19 JWP Revolution Emi Sakura vs Kaori Yoneyama, Hair vs Hair

2012.8.19 JWP Pure Slam Arisa Nakajima & Command Bolshoi vs Emi Sakura & Kaori Yoneyama

Ferocious worker, I like her better than the Toyota descendants. She also had a really good match series against Natsuki Taiyo and a title match against Hyuga early in her career that looks really good, plus the Bolshoi singles. I didn't really see her as a contender the first time but the more I come across her the better she looks, she might warrant a deep dive.