Pro Wrestling Only

Women's Professional Wrestling

PeteyQ

Has Anyone seen video of Jean Little Dynamite Antone or Brigitte Borne. I collect video and have been searching for video on these two Classic Women wrestlers. I think I have bought everything Jean Antone was in from Steel kittens.com they have the most classic women's wrestling matches I can find besides YouTube. Anyone know of any other sites where you can find matches with these two in them. Obviously Brigitte wrestled in Europe so those are hard to find. I have about 6 Jean Antone matches mostly she wrestle in Tag teams in the ones I have. Looking for singles matches too. Any help? Always looking to trade as well. I joined here because members in here seem to be very informed on Classic wrestling. Hoping for some help. 

I know that is the only thing I have of her. The quality is bad, but Brigitte's actions are amazing. God would I love to see this match in better quality and complete match. I have read in the forum that the French are real stingy about showing their catch matches. Any help finding matches would be much appreciated.. I love the classic style womens wrestling. Not taking nothing away from the girls wrestling in the WWE, but its too fast and crazy. I love the old style wrestling like in this video.. 

I love the old School wrestling women. Jean Antone and Betty Nicolli are awesome. Wish I had this entire match as well .. I was hoping you wrestling Scholars that have vast knowledge and resources know of how to obtain or buy old French Catch wrestling videos. You guys are amazing with your knowledge of old School wrestling. 

Would anyone know the name of the federation that produced this match 

LOLA GARCIA VS BRIGITTE BORNE (07/15/1978; 24:54)

I contacted INA about more matches with Brigitte they said the federation should have what I’m looking for. 

so I’m looking for the name of the federation of who made the Catch matches in France. Any help would be appreciated 

On 5/9/2022 at 4:55 PM, PeteyQ said:

Would anyone know the name of the federation that produced this match 

LOLA GARCIA VS BRIGITTE BORNE (07/15/1978; 24:54)

I contacted INA about more matches with Brigitte they said the federation should have what I’m looking for.

so I’m looking for the name of the federation of who made the Catch matches in France. Any help would be appreciated 

I wouldn't read much into much into INA's response. I think they gave you just a generic response that seemed logical to them, without realizing what the reality of the situation is. Several different promotions were airing matches of theirs on French TV and typically the promotions weren't identified by name on the air so it's hard to say which one this was, but even if you knew which one it was all of those old French promotions haven't been around for decades so there's no federation out there to ask.

Also, a quick sidenote on Lola Garcia. In the mid 1970s the promoters in Spain decided to shake things up a bit and introduce something Spain had never really had before - women's professional wrestling. Lola Garcia was positioned as the face of it.

Thanks for your reply. The clips I have seen seem to be the same ring but I understand there could have been a lot of different stuff on tv. It’s a shame they don’t post more of Brigitte and Lola against other opponents. They were great in their time. I would rather see classics like them than womens wrestling now. Too much flying around. Granted these women are talented and athletes it just not my cup of tea. Any help on finding Brigitte Borne matches are greatly appreciated. I’ll post some great matches Jean Antone was in. No messing around just rough and tumble action.