Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/24 - 07/30 Started the FIFA Women's World Cup on a high note!

KawadaSmile

Okay, okay...it's totally not a stunner. :P

I didn't realize "the rocket" meant a US Title run, there's a lot of buzz on the guy atm. I was curious how comfortable pWo would be with Knight going over top guys.

Perhaps the report has been debunked, but it seemed plausible to me given how Knight is new to the main roster and rapidly moving up the card. Knight's act is so heavily inspired by the Attitude era that it suggests it's where his instincts are in terms of ideas, which I could see being a clash with current creative/times.

On 7/29/2023 at 5:51 PM, MLB said:

Okay, okay...it's totally not a stunner. :P

I didn't realize "the rocket" meant a US Title run, there's a lot of buzz on the guy atm. I was curious how comfortable pWo would be with Knight going over top guys.

Perhaps the report has been debunked, but it seemed plausible to me given how Knight is new to the main roster and rapidly moving up the card. Knight's act is so heavily inspired by the Attitude era that it suggests it's where his instincts are in terms of ideas, which I could see being a clash with current creative/times.

Give it time. IMO he'll be a top champ soon enough, just like he was in TNA, but even just holding the US belt would mean more TV time, more featured feuds and programs, and more PLE matches. Plus, it's an acknowledgement of his stardom.

He's not at that Gunther/Seth/Cody/Roman/KOZayn level yet, but I can see him going over Big Sheamo next Friday.