Pro Wrestling Only

Legends' House 2.0

MLB

Back in 2012, I was obsessed with WWE's Legends' House. I mean, for Christ's sake you had Roddy Piper and Pat Patterson living under the same roof! I don't think WWE could produce another Legends cast that could be as memorable today, however it did get me thinking about who I would want to see together. The original house had 8 people in it and I'll stick to that for my list.  If this thread has enough interest I'll elaborate on my picks:

Kevin Nash, Sunny, Bruce Prichard, Michael Hayes, Virgil, JBL, Sabu*, and Jim Cornette (impossible but a dream pick lol). 

*I would've put Billy Jack Haynes in Sabu's spot but he's too mentally ill for a living arrangement like that and WWE would never, ever do it. I'd also consider Perry Saturn or Raven.

What would your dream cast be in a 24/7 reality house?

Dude @Ricky Jackson, you get it. BJH in a wig and sunglasses raving about "Adolf Hitler McMahon" being a "pimp" and a "billionaire pedophile" is so unhinged and captivating, it would be amazing television with those other personalities I listed. 

I've been thinking that Bruce and JBL is redundant because they're both bigmouth, ballbusting Texans. I'll have to come up with a replacement for JBL.

The first series had cast members ranging from 58 to 71 years old. Duggan and Atlas are now almost 70 and Hillbilly Jim is 71, so I would use one of them for continuity. 

William Regal would work well on something like this. Combine his character with the exotic animals he would insist on bringing in.

3 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

You may need to replace Sunny too, unless it's a big house.

Sunny would be absolutely critical to the show and a lot of it would revolve around her. I've thought about putting another woman like Ivory or Medusa in the mix. Sunny's previous history with Nash (Shawn/Sunny Days) and Cornette (who discovered her and publicly cried over her fall) would be major sources of drama. I would fully expect Virgil (and maybe Hayes) to try and get into her pants.

1 hour ago, Al said:

The first series had cast members ranging from 58 to 71 years old. Duggan and Atlas are now almost 70 and Hillbilly Jim is 71, so I would use one of them for continuity. 

William Regal would work well on something like this. Combine his character with the exotic animals he would insist on bringing in.

I seriously considered Regal and didn't see the exotic animal angle, that's good shit. He's hilarious and has that "odd couple" energy that works in reality house situations. I do know Regal is sober now, which could be good or bad for the show (I would expect the wine flowing for Nash, Hayes, and Prichard).

Of the original cast, I'd probably be most inclined to bring Duggan back to add some babyface energy to the ensemble. He can replace JBL. 

And I've decided, screw it: Billy Jack's in, Sabu's out. Billy Jack is content.

Other names I considered: Greg Valentine, Teddy Long, Vince Russo, Ron Simmons, and Funaki.