Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania Main Event Spoiler

Outsider

The thing is, Hogan was a lot less reliant on athleticism during his prime than Rock was. So when he was old and broken down, he could get by without doing much more than wagging his finger and lifting his foot up for his opponent to run into. Old broken-down Rock is liable to tear a pec while attempting a Rock Bottom.

The Cody story is great for the young fans, but for me The draw is the Rock. 

Anyway Rock will probably work against Roman in Saudi Arabia, where the long match expectation won't be as strong and they can get away with a shorter match. The angle could be the Rock causing Roman to lose at Mania. 

I don't understand why everyone thinks the press conference wasn't a planned thing.

If you re-watch it you will see HHH stress WrestleMania 1 Main Event was a TAG-TEAM MATCH!

I'm just happy that the Rock is doing the Rock gimmick that made him famous. 

Just remember the Rock loves Cody and most likely means Cody will be champion at end of night 2. And Rock will start his short feud with Roman that ends in Riyadh or Jeddah I forgot where the next big show is.