Pro Wrestling Only

The General YouTube Stupidity Thread

anarchistxx

Who are these people who write comments on this site? I stumbled on a highlight video of Rock/Hogan...

i love how choreographed this whole piece of shit is, and how the camera changes just when one knob "hits" the other, very funny.

The match that led to the true rebirth of HULKAMANIA!

not like that wcw shit.

This is some true cringeworthy bollocks...why has that transvestite in the feather boa painted his jaw black? And why can i see actual grown men in the crowd? Utter booboo.

gay music at the end

The Rock Rulesss

shawn michaels and triple h are the best rivalry ever but sense dx is back 2 words for ya ????????????????? u no already suck it . bitch

Still, an REM video I watched managed to top all that, if only for angst levels...

my cousin just told me that my second grandma just died. This song make me think about her.

i be through the lot lost my mum and two sisters and brother and dad in the usa bomings

I am a glutton for punishment. Listening to this song is crucial for my emotions. But, somehow, it helps. Plz just don`t do what I have done at times. Drink your-self into a state of oblivian and sinking deeper into depression.

Are there any normal people on this site?

After watching the off-air Ric Flair retirement segment on YouTube, the related videos section had a Benoit memorial video and while I didn't watch the video, I decided to read the comments to get an idea of how stupid YouTube posters actually are. Well...

This is Bigbrando99 guy who posted and if there is any negative comments toward Chris Benoit dont even bother writing cause they will be deleted anyways

for those who do watch spread this video out so everyone can remember the greatest champion of all time Chris Benoit!!!

another wrestler killed him there is suspisions they think it might be that fat guy who went out with "women" nancy but left him for chris

Well Never Forget You

You'll Always Be In Our Hearts.

Your me hero and legend.

Never will Forget You

he was murdered by another wrestler who admitted and i hope the other wrestler dies becaus was the best

I've actually almost stopped using YouTube because of the number of mentally ill 11 year olds that think it's their personal venue to show off that they're menatally ill 11 year olds. If they just canned the comments section entirely it would boost the site by 200%. Granted, I could just stop reading the comments, but I find it has a car crash kind of attraction. You look, and as long as nobody got their head cracked on the windshield it makes for an interesting 10 seconds. The problem is a lot of heads are cracking on windshileds on YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

On last nights Raw ending...

CenaFan1563 (2 hours ago)

Hey, Regal is so stupid to pull raw out... I hope as heck that he will be fired for doing that. Only Vince can do that, after all he is the biggest man around RAW. Regal is puny man. He will be fired for sure!

nixin143

everyone wants raw on air and if william regal is not down with that then i got 2 words 4 him, suck it

It's still real to them, dammit!

This is when I went from hating YouTube commenters to REALLY hating them.

"how hypocritical that when chris benoit kills his family, there's a national outrage but when john tatum kills jason sterling, no one says shit. a disgusting double standard regarding children and adults and which it is more acceptable to murder. "

The commenter's screen name? "ANDREWwillKILLyou"