Pro Wrestling Only

Smackdown last week

Guest secondcoming

Guest secondcoming

I have yet to see last weeks Smackdown, becasue I haven't watched a current show in years...but there seems to be quite a hubbub about it...

any words?

I must say that Jeff Hardy vs. Jericho does have me a bit intrigued for tonight's show...I may have something to watch again!!

Probably one of the best smackdown's in a while. Mostly because HHH and Vickie Guerrero are gone but the addition of Jericho, Rey and Punk plus babyface John Morrison is awesome. Can't wait to watch tonight's show. I also like Jim Ross: Color Commentator. The only negative I have about smackdown now is no Maryse. She was so awesome on Smackdown and now she's not going to get the time to shine on Raw.

Smackdown was really awesome again this week, with two pretty good matches in CM Punk vs. Edge and Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Jericho. Smackdown easily has the best talent roster in WWE, and no one to really screw up the show like a HHH or Vicki Guerrero. Plus it looks like an extended feud between Jericho and Rey Mysterio is on the way, which could turn out to be really awesome. The only thing that's kind of iffy about Smackdown for me at the moment is their handling of John Morrison. I think the guy could really get over as a face, but it's going to take some work to actually turn him instead of just pretending he turned.