Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

C.S.

Members
  • Posts

    8950
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by C.S.

  1. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    Was the second RKO really necessary?
  2. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    SAY HIS NAME
  3. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    What can be done to freshen up Priest? Just as his World Title reign last year was finally beginning to gain a sliver of momentum, he lost to GUNTHER, and he hasn't really been interesting since then.
  4. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    Prediction: Cena beats Cody after Rock throws salt in Cody's eyes. Cena challenges Punk. Punk accepts with Cody's blessing, wins title.
  5. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    Damn "Bizarro World" Canadian Vegas fans.
  6. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    Is "cockroach" some kind of slur I'm not aware of?
  7. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    For as shitty as this show has been, one thing I'll say for it is that the pacing has been fantastic. I can't believe it's time for the main event already.
  8. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    Right person won! It's time do something else - anything else - with Charlotte.
  9. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    This is how Naomi-Jade should have begun - an intense brawl.
  10. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    He looks ginger now.
  11. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    I don't have that option on Peacock /s
  12. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    HAKU!
  13. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    How did you turn off the announcing?
  14. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  15. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    Not just you. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if it's an issue with the acoustics of the venue.
  16. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    LOL. This might be an overreach though. New Day had nowhere else to go as babyfaces. Their act was stale. This is the most interesting they've been in ages. War Raiders are fun in the ring, but no one gives a fuck about them as an act.
  17. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    New Day vs. War Raiders is already better than the opener, and we're only a minute in.
  18. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    It's not negative if it's truthful. Such as:
  19. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    GUNTHER tapping out to that weak bullshit so quickly made no sense. Awful match.
  20. C.S.

    Wrestlemania 41

    The opener is a bore with glacial pacing and zero chemistry thus far.
  21. Isn't the "Empire Crumbling" thread meant to chronicle exactly this kind of shitty behavior? I personally don't see the need for yet another thread. It's not like this is in the WWE TV Megathread. I'd see the point if this kind of talk took place in that thread when people just want to talk about Raw or whatever.
  22. Fair enough! The weird "the gay community!" quote is real though. According to Reddit, she and her boyfriend laughed at someone with disabilities. I honestly have no idea what happened, if anything did.
  23. Speaking of Orton: I thought it was Orton who trolled AJ about this? Maybe it was both? How do you know he didn't actually say it though? You don't. Of course, I don't know that that he actually did say it, either.
  24. I don't think Punk is necessarily implying anything about Heyman (or Roxanne Perez, for that matter). I get the impression that he's just listing examples of his buddies in the company and explaining that he never discusses politics with them - which, you know, sounds pretty normal to me in a work environment. As for Styles, if he's spoken publicly about the flat-earth stuff and "the gay community," that's on him. Heyman and Perez don't openly babble unintelligent gibberish.
  25. Translation: John Cena: "I love a serial rapist sex trafficker with a fecal fetish, and I love him wholeheartedly." Fantastic Reddit post about WWE's PR this week: And none of it - not a single fucking thing - will affect WWE's business, because rasslin' fans are dumb and rasslers are even dumber. Sure, as soon as Triple H, Roman Reigns, etc. do the same thing. You may want to bury your head in the sand - that's your prerogative, and it's what most voters do too - but it's kind of hard to ignore when it's coming from major players in WWE's power structure.
×
×
  • Create New...