-
Posts
18681 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by El-P
-
Shane Douglas vs Brian Pillman in March 1996. Pillman couldn't work back then, and ended up in the WWF shortly thereafter, but the few confrontations they two had got nuclear heat. It's funny how ECW was a laboratory for dismissed wrestlers from WCW and WWF. Steve Austin's short stint was really a way for him to show what his Stone Cold character could be. Of course since no one was watching ECW Vince turned him into the mute and dull Ringmaster, the creative genius that he is. Pillman basically kept on digging his Loose Cannon gimmick, which was a bit forced at times, but still was a formidable heat magnet in ECW. Douglas was a fantastic worker at this time, it's really too bad they could never work a few matches.
-
You'd have to hear the huge U-S-A chant he got in Paris in 93... Fucking French dumbasses.
-
I always hated those jingoist angles. Flag wearing, U-S-A chanting Hacksaw Duggan might be one the most annying wrestling character ever to me. What was probably the most racist about those was that Yoko was of course a Samoan, managed by an Hawaiian, both american-born citizen portraying evil japanese because you know, they have those slanted eyes...
-
I'm in awe. Modern day wrestlers sure are tough dudes.... Bill Watts would have probably fired him over that.
-
The Hall situation is just sad. The guys needs help. The last line of the article is indeed quite funny though.
-
Shane Douglas never did any of this. It was part of his character in ECW to vent his own personnal frustration on Flair and Michaels, and that appealed to the us vs them mentality of the ECW crowd. They ate it up, and it made Douglas look legitimate as the guy who would rather be there in ECW rather than deal with politics that would keep him down elsewhere. It didn't prevent him from getting nuclear heel heat. There was really nothing "shooty" about Douglas character. The Sully vs Pillman angle was stupid because it led nowhere, but I guess it could have if Pillman had stayed in WCW. I guess he could have a big feud with Sully, but it was a failure in essence and execution The "Loose Cannon" character was pretty hit and miss to me. And Russo's stuff is stupid because it's basically "everything is fake but THIS is real" shit.
-
What is Joel Gertner doing these days ?
-
Hum... I guess that's why I think pro-wrestling sucks in the US in the 00's. I just haven't watched the right pro-wrestling promotion. Hum... I see, I see... Well, I used to watch K1 at the beginning of the decade, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Never struck me as something comparable with WrestleMania, a New Japan Dome show or a AJ night at Budokan... Must have missed something...
-
What does that mean anyway ? Feminine in what way ? Wearing dress and high heels, and makeup ? Since we are talking about private exemples, I was telling my better half the other day, that even when she's wearing a miniskirt and boots, she still has that truck driver attitude to her that just won't go away. Made her laugh because it's true. She does not behave in a very feminine way in some aspect. Yet she looks very feminine if she wants to and when that's the case she gets hit on regularly. And although I pushes her to dress feminine because she's a good looking woman and she looks great when she does, I also like the fact that she's raw and crude and that I can joke with her the same trivial way I would with some goofball male friend. So. Where is the feminity in all that ? And do I like her masculine side too ? These are not questions waiting for an actual answer, it's just a way to tell you it's a lot more complicated than "finding alpha male" - "finding feminine healthy looking woman". If you mean a deep low voice, you're dead wrong. It's über sexy. I love woman with deep low voice. It's not so simple. Androginy can be sexy too. Jane Birkin (wife of Serge Gainsbourg) was (is) a flat woman, no breast, and had short hair in the 70's, but she was a sex symbol and looked just awesome.
-
Lot of woman can't have orgasm with just a simple penetration. Unless the clitoris is stimulated, and it is not stimulated by a vaginal penetration. So, it's a useless organ in regard to "giving the urge to reproduce", as our expert friend would say. Yep.
-
I haven't seen Fight Club. One of those movies everybody talks about that I haven't seen. There are quite a few like that. I hadn't seen Scarface until like two years ago. So no, I really don't know what he looks like.
-
I didn't realize RE was Wild Pegasus ! Silly me, I didn't see his sig.
-
Never watched NXT, but by what I read about it, it really sounds retarded.
-
Check out those hot genes, man...
-
I for one never heard a single note of a single Meatloaf song. I wouldn't know how the guy looks either. The name barely evoques anything to me.
-
Kate Moss looks quite attractive to most guys I know. Is that because they think she would bear a healthy kid ?
-
Yeah... but no. The clitoris is the only human organ with no purpose at all except pleasure. And it has no use at all for making children. Hell, tons of (stupid) men don't know what to do with it. So, the women, and the women only, have the ultimate pleasure machine in the human organism. And it has no other use. None at all. Don't make me talk about sodomy or blow-job either, or any sexual pratice that doesn't include the physical possibility of reproduction. Having kids and sexual pleasure really were never linked that much. The history of sexual pratices is quite fascinating actually, and it goes against any generalization or preconceived ideas. The idea that women are biologically made to breed and be faithfull has a lot of religious overtones to me... Religion always fought against women's sexuality.
-
No. My instinct mostly hopes the woman I'm attracted to is a good fuck and doesn't want kids. My programm is all fucked up.
-
What you said. It's ironic that I read all this bullshit about "women being programmed this way" and "knowing about women and what makes them fall in love" when I actually directed a documentary about women, and it partially deals with that subject, their fantasies, desires and such, including some views on breeding etc... And I'm pretty sure our friend would hear some stuff he would find rather odd and bizarre in it, which doesn't enters the realm of his own bubble. "I know about women". Yeah....
-
You both cracked me up !
-
I've been around some gay and lesbian couples, and this didn't really strike me. The stereotype that wants a lesbian couple to look like one butch and one more feminine woman is pretty accurate at times though. Been around single gay people too, and their taste really depend too. I know bears who only like bears, so in that case yea, it's a matter of looking alike. Know older gay men who only like young guys. Also been around bisexual people (and no, not like Orlando Jordan's gimmick), woman having sexual desire for other woman while being in couple with a guy, single guy hitting on both women and men... What I got from my life experience is that there is no rules on that matter. Yeah, I don't remember what species it was about, but I recently heard about homosexual behaviour in nature too. Yep. Woman past the point of being physically able to have children can still have a desire to have children too. And some just don't have that desire at all, ever.