Pro Wrestling Only

Bryan Alvarez (After Dark) thread

kjh

I know some of you will come down on this like a tonne of bricks but again he did frame this a hobby podcast.

Bryan is going to have a difficult time with his mission not to debate religion or politics on the show me thinks.

Good news for non-F4W subscribers is that Bryan said most if not all shows will be free in order to get word of mouth out and advertise to future guests.

Personally Id rather him review the NJPW 1/4 show or [insert Wrestling promotion here] instead.

I'm sort of sceptical that this won't take time away from him working on his Figure Four newsletter and the f4wonline.com site, given that it now looks like he'll being doing these shows once a week instead of once every few weeks, and now has a new website to update on what seems like a daily basis.

I'm sort of sceptical that this won't take time away from him working on his Figure Four newsletter and the f4wonline.com site, given that it now looks like he'll being doing these shows once a week instead of once every few weeks, and now has a new website to update on what seems like a daily basis.

Add a dedicated twitter too

As a fan of C2CAM and of Bryan I like these shows, and I hope he's able to find an audience for them apart from F4W

However, he has to find a way to book legitimate guests. He has Steve Sims on talking about a book he read about Transhumanism, which is fine, I like Steve Sims, but he could probably get the author of the book if he tried. Hobby radio shows on blogtalk consistently get legitimate guests. If this is just Bryan and people he knows talking about stuff it's not going to work over the long haul

You know, I don't know whether or not I'm excited or disgusted by the possibility of Alvarez outing himself as a moon landing denier. Not sure if I want him to start dialing back the crazy or if I want to laugh at him for being even crazier than I already thought he was.