Pro Wrestling Only

Possibly really dumb WWE 24/7 idea

Loss

If they were to try to create some original programming by bringing back a bunch of old-timers and having them live in a house together for three months, in sort of a Surreal Life-type show, who would you want them to be? I know they've said in the past that 24/7 will have some original programming, so I could actually see this being perversely entertaining. Who would your choices be?

Mine would be the following:

Jimmy Snuka

Bobby Heenan

Road Warrior Animal

Roddy Piper

Mae Young & Fabulous Moolah

Gene Okerlund

Droz

Al Snow

The show would be a total trainwreck.

Guest KingPK

Warrior's DEFINITELY gotta be there and have TWO camera crews following him around at all times.

My list would be:

Warrior

Randy Savage

Bruno Sammartino (tie him down and make him watch tapes of RAW and SD from the last 5 years)

Jesse Ventura

Bobby Heenan

Sherri Martel (since we need a woman in there)

Chyna (since we need a completely fucked up woman in there)

Roddy Piper

Guest Famous Mortimer

It can only be a one floor house if you're going to have Snuka and women in there.

You beat me to it. At least he might finally finish off Mae Young and Moolah.

Guest Local Jobber R

Don't all of these reality shows follow a formula? Something like it must have an angry black person, a bitch, a drunk, a gay person, a has been from the 80's and a model? So I would suggest:

Ron Simmons

Sable

Jake Roberts

Pat Patterson

Randy Savage

Sunny

Guest Famous Mortimer

Don't all of these reality shows follow a formula?  Something like it must have an angry black person, a bitch, a drunk, a gay person, a has been from the 80's and a model?  So I would suggest:

Ron Simmons

Sable

Jake Roberts

Pat Patterson

Randy Savage

Sunny

Absolutely. Although I might put Randy Orton in there too to spice things up a little.

Guest Local Jobber R

Why put current wrestlers in the show? I would rather see managers of the past on the show instead of some young wrestler that can't stay healthy. I would rather watch former managers like Jimmy Hart and Bill Alphonso in a battle of dueling promos or have them go backstage on one the shows to see how many people they can annoy with their gimmick.

It would be like that show Banzai!

Posted Image

We call this Mr. Annoying Manager Man!

Whistle vs Megaphone!

Place Your Bets Now!

Go!