Pro Wrestling Only

Michelle McCool is Lovin' Life ... and Stephanie McMahon

Loss

This was humorous and I had to post it here. It was on the F4W site through my Google Reader, but when I tried to link to it directly, there's no content there for some reason. Anyway.

H.B.I.C.: "I think she is one of the most powerful women in

wrestling, to this day, is Stephanie McMahon -- and I don't mean what

y'all think I mean. On TV, she is just one of the most powerful

characters. From playing 'The Queen Bitch,' to the 'Billion Dollar

Princess,' to even coming out not too long ago to give it to Paul

Heyman."

Boss Lady: "She's awesome in every possible way. From mic

work to bumping -- I remember her taking the DDT off the top ropes

from Randy Orton, oh, my gosh! From her facials to everything... she

is just great, and she's great to work for. She's a great boss:

creative, always wants you to do your best, always there to offer

advice -- honest advice, which is sometimes rare to find. She shoots

from the hip, which I just love. Why beat around the bush? She's also

very hands-on when she's at the shows. Can't say enough positive

things about Steph."

The Real Legacy: "Of course, she's so powerful. And if

you're a true fan of the business, obviously you know the legacy is

there. She can be intimidating, not intentionally by any means, but I

was intimidated because of the amount of respect I had for her and for

her family."

Pulled Aside: "I do remember during one pre-tape, it was

with a few of the girls, and I remember her saying: 'Michelle, come

into the bathroom real quick, I need to tell you something.' I'm

thinking: 'Oh, no. She doesn't wanna embarrass me about how horrible I

am in front of other people -- which is nice, but she's still about to

tell me gosh knows what. So we go in there and she's like: 'I think

you need to shave your armpits.' I raise them up, and I'm like: 'No, I

shave my armpits every day!' So when I raise them up, I've got black

fuzz from my sweatshirt, but she was calling me in there to tell me.

Stuff like that, she's just funny."

The Future Unfolds: "She can give good direction and

really help your character grow. I don't know if there are many people

that I enjoy watching on TV than her. You can hate her on TV but

absolutely love her backstage. I think she's and such a strong

woman... and that's the type of person that I look up to, the type of

person that I admire. I think as long as she's there

behind-the-scenes, the business will continue to do nothing but grow.

I love her as a person, and I am very, extremely, fortunate to call

her a friend."

Something Michelle is not loving: WWE road agents.

Working with Melina: "So, I never actually had a problem with Melina and we worked a lot together. When she came to SmackDown, we worked a program together. We had a match at the Pay-Per-View, Night of Champions. There, we put a mark on things -- we totally got in trouble!"

Punished For Being Good: "We got in trouble for our match at Night of Champions. We got in trouble for our match being quote-on-quote "too good... for girls." So, I don't care how much I get in trouble if that's what I'm getting in trouble for. It started where I dropped kicked her on her slipt-entrance to the mat -- crazy, crazy bump -- which she was always game for. The crazier, the better! We always worked well with each other, always wanted to come up with something different; some new way to come out of her moves, get into one of my moves, something you don't always see the girls do."

Pushing the Envelope: "It was that day [Night of Champions] I was like: "could you not tell anybody, but do you think we could do a DDT on the barricade?" And she was like: "Ohhhh! Yeah!!!" -- Not even thinking twice about it. We kind of hid it all day, even though we did ask our agent for approval, I think it was Fit -- which is no secret that he was always fighting for the girls. We just made sure that we can stand up and get our balance, but we never actually did the bump. She was the one who was going to take the huge bump, and there was no doubt, no hesitation, that she would make it look ridiculous -- and it did! [During the match] She finally takes the bump, it looks sick, pops off -- up to that point, that was the best match I've ever had. We had the pay-per-view, we had time, I was really proud of that match."

Big Time Trouble: "The next day, one of the agents came up to us and was like: "I can't believe y'all did that! You have no idea! We were all backstage, scared to death!" We were like: "...What? We know how to safely bump. We wouldn't do anything that would put either one of us at risk. We're totally fine! If the men can do it, why can't we do it?" He said: "It looked too good! You can't go out there throwing punches like that, or taking bumps like that -- that looks better than some of the guys! You can't do that!" Finally, I remember Chris Jericho, who was by the ring, hears all of this going on. He said: "Look, if the guys can't follow what the girls are doing, then the guys need to step it up! I thought it was awesome. They did great. And it's not their problem that it looked that great!" I was like... "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Because out of respect, we can't say anything, and here comes one of the boys -- Jericho, of all people, sticking up for us!"

Trouble before: "Off topic, But Lisa [Tara/Victoria] and I got in trouble before, too. After finishing our match, Lisa comes into the locker room, and I've already changed, I'm in my business/casual, ready to leave the arena, and she comes in and says: "Get dressed! We have to go out there and do the match again!" I'm like: "What?! You're always joking, always ribbing..." She goes: "No!! I swear!! The punches we threw on the turnbuckle, we can't throw them -- they look too good!" So, we went out and we had to re-do our whole entire match. That's just like me and Melina getting in trouble."