Pro Wrestling Only

Best Independent Tag Team Matches

concrete1992

I figure I'd post this question here over some other places I frequent since I feel as though I'll get more of a response I'm looking for. Simply looking for some of the best tag team matches that have happened in indy wrestling. Tried looking through my wrestling collection but I've grown tired of the DGUSA and most ROH style matches on them so maybe there are matches that have gone underneath my radar that I could be pointed to. Thanks in advance.

Does Chikara count as indy? Because if it does, Gargano\Taylor vs Kotoge\Harada from Burlington, NC is fun. Quackensaw vs Ares\Claudio for the tag belts means a lot if you get the backstory, but the work is solid enough without it.

I'm trying to narrow down my favorite PWG tag match and i think Tozawa\Steen vs the Bucks at one of the DDT's is also spectacular.

Offhand some strong stuff I've seen:

The SAT v. Divine Storm/Brian XL - CZW 06/08/01

Masato Yoshino/Pac v. Naruki Doi/Ricochet - Dragon Gate USA "United: Philly"

Michigan Militia vs. Grits N Gravy - Ladder Match - IWA Mid-South February Fury 2/06/09 (Some great bumps w/ Sami Callihan & Michael Elgin)