Pro Wrestling Only

The Brad and Chad Show Episode 5

soup23

http://placetobenation.com/the-brad-and-ch...ash-of-the-pod/

The Brad and Chad Show is back with a vengeance. In this episode, Brad and Chad discuss Kassius Ohno’s release, the potential sale of TNA, the state of the union of Atlanta sports, The Spring of 2001 in the world of wrestling, WrestleMania 17, HHH vs. Undertaker WrestleMania matches, urban legend handicapping and so much more. Along the way is all the hijinks and side discussions that comprise a Brad and Chad episode.

The sports talk occurs from around the 18 minute mark to just after the 32 minute mark if that is not your thing.

If you are talking about greatest ppvs, you have to mention Money in the Bank 2011.

Cena vs. Punk is 5 stars. The two ladder matches were a lot of fun. I remember the women's match not sucking and Big Show vs. Mark Henry being really good as well. Also Randy Orton vs. Christian was awesome.

The atmosphere was off the page too.

If you are talking about greatest ppvs, you have to mention Money in the Bank 2011.

Cena vs. Punk is 5 stars. The two ladder matches were a lot of fun. I remember the women's match not sucking and Big Show vs. Mark Henry being really good as well. Also Randy Orton vs. Christian was awesome.

The atmosphere was off the page too.

It's interesting, I definitely agree with MitB 2011 but I wonder if the fact that it is pretty recent is held against it in these conversations. I know in the PTB PPV draft (granted there were limitations on the different categories, plus the idea was to diversify your programming) MitB '11 was around the 21st or 22nd pick with No Way Out 2001, Canadian Stampede and Fully Loaded 2000 taken before it in the non-big 4 slot. NWO 01 and CS are pretty good company.

Chad - where would you tier MitB '11?