Pro Wrestling Only

Mid-South Legends Fanfest

Troy

Their first match was really good.

W2BTD, do you know anything more about the Hoyt situation than you are letting on? I can't imagine he would let himself be double booked for that weekend of all weekends, but I agree that in theory you would think he would be at the NJPW show. I suppose it's possible TCW will shoot an angle to take him out of that match between now and then, but then what is the upside in even announcing it.

Does anyone know what's up with TCW? They have been airing repeats the last two weeks and don't have any shows scheduled until this Mid-South fan fest. Are they having money problems?

Speaking of which, can anybody tell me when the most recent televised Kincaid/Americos match was actually filmed?

Speaking of which, can anybody tell me when the most recent televised Kincaid/Americos match was actually filmed?

I think it was from November 16.

Thanks guys. I know they've had two recent TV matches, and I was wondering if the one that aired about two weeks ago was filmed in November, December, or January for year end list purposes. I really liked it.